Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Note to self…

Keep scissors locked up while doing edits. Mini-me’s hair WILL grow back – eventually!

side note (8pm) - don't let DH cut it to even it - the child is all but bald now, after the trip to the barber... and so is dad -

10 Comments:
Blogger Sandy J said...
ROTFL!!!!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
That's too funny.

Blogger Mary said...
At least he didn't cut YOUR hair while you were doing edits. :)

Too funny!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Awww...the only difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut is two weeks!!! ROFLOL!!!

Blogger Bernita said...
Been there, cried over that.

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
Aaawww but shaved heads are cute! ;)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
his teacher cried when she saw it... awwwww

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
thank god we have Chris to console us =)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I SHOULD tell him shouldn't I - he understands stuff like hair - LOL! and I DO need consoling!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Lone Star Park ??? nah - too hot to sit int the grass - nothing like a nice game of pool!