Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Meme!
Eve tagged me...

Four jobs you've had in your life:

1. Sales Associate – Men’s Wearhouse
2. Manager – Naturalizer Shoes
3. Sales Associate – Neiman Marcus
4. Writer =)

Four movies you'd watch over and over:

1. Grease 2
2. Can’t Buy Me Love
3. Overboard
4. Pride and Prejudice

Four places you have lived:

1. Fairbanks, Alaska
2. San Angelo, Texas
3. Longview, Texas
4. Dallas, Texas

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Medium
2. Numb3rs
3. American Idol
4. Ghost Whisperer

Four websites you visit daily

1. Eve of course
2. Sandy Jones
3. Jill Shalvis
4. Celia Stuart
(there are actually 17 – I kid you not!)

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Orlando, FL
2. Mamoth Cave - Kentucky
3. West Paterson, NJ
4. Galveston, TX

Four of your favorite foods:

1. Chocolate
2. Chocolate
3. Chocolate
4. see a trend: chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Hawaii
2. Disney World
3. Wyoming – ya, I am weird – we have established that
4. Williamsberg, VA – ya, I am weird – we have established that


Four people to tag

1. Larry
2. Moe
3. Curly
4. Shemp
(if you feel you resemble them – go for it – LOL!)
12 Comments:
Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Dennie! I love Overboard!

I think you'd like a movie called Don't Tell Her It's Me, which is based on Jennifer Crusie's The Boyfriend School.

It's loads of fun except for one siilly bit with a romance novel consultant who specializes in sex scenes. I always skip past that part. But even Hubby and the boys like this movie.

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
I'd have to add antartica to places I'd like to be right now.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Bonnie - I haven't seen that one - I will have to look for it!

Eve - no joke! I just keep wondering when the electricity will go out again!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I loved Overboard too but I wasn't too taken with The Boyfriend School.....

Trying to find a good reason NOT to take a nap *sigh* Antarctica definitely sounds good!

Blogger Sandy J said...
ROTFL!!!! I loved the three stooges as a kid. And there are a couple of men in my house that resembles that remark!!!!

I hate this hot weather right now!

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
I'm with you on the chocolate!!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
I loved Overboard too!!
My favorite is Independence Day with Will Smith!

Are you getting that 100 degree weather I hear about on the news?

I had forgotten about Shemp...LOL

Ahhhh...chocolate...I must stop typing and go get a piece, or two, or three.....

Blogger Bernita said...
I loved Independence Day.
Visit over 40 blogs.

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
Chocolate chocolate chocolate... Yup, I see a trend! And, we have American Idol in common. Amoung other things... :)

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Only in the 70s today - yippeeeeeeeee!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I do like Independance Day too - we watched it just a couple of weeks ago -

No blackouts yesterday and woohoo on today supposed to be only 70ish!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Bonnie ID is one of my alltime fave movies. I even gave it and will a nod in one of my ms.!