
Forgot I uploaded this pic - that's me and the little bro on my horse - yep mine! Granddaddy bought her for me when I was a week old or so - even though I lived in Alaska and he in west Texas (but we moved here when I was one...) - her name was Teresa. That's my Granddad with hat on!
That pic made me look for others - my Grandmother - we called her Nanny - passed away just last July. Granddaddy passed away December '03. I still miss them both terribly!
I found a bunch of pics I got from their house just after ...
Me and Nan - I was three weeks old

Me and Granddaddy - I was a couple of months old

Me and Nanny - 1980 (I'm the short one - LOL!)
More Louisiana - no clue why we went there - but I got to miss school so at the time I didn't care! (it was only a couple hours drive from Longview)
Update - my mother says, "Mother and Daddy used to listen to the
Louisiana Hayride on the radio all the time. When bro was a baby, we
took them to see it. They where really thrilled, even though you can't
see it on the faces. That's why we went there. We were lost for a long
time looking for the place." ahhh, well that explains it!

Nanny, Granddaddy and the gang... (my cousins will love this - LOL!) I'm the one w/ the light green shirt on - and the frizzy hair. My bro is the baby on the right

Me, bro, Nanny and Granddaddy 1980
Full Circle...
Nanny - with Mini-me Dec-2001

Granddaddy with Mini-me July-2002

Sandy J said...

AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE