Monday, April 17, 2006
Holy Rolling Blackouts Batman
So the power is out and of course Heir asks, "Did you pay the electric bill?"

Haven't we gone over this? I have never had the electricity turned off - when he learns it is a metroplex wide and possible statewide problem - how does he plan to blame me for all of that?

30 minutes w/ no electricity is not a fun time with 4 kids and 97 degree temps!

thank goodness for dial-up

You know you are a computer/internet junkie when you post a blog during a blackout...
9 Comments:
Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
They said it was only going to be 15 minutes, not 30 - don't tell me 30 because Bebo and I will go into asthmatic hissy fits. Can you believe this? We're doing everything we can to keep the electricity down - this does not bode well for summer.

Blogger Sandy J said...
I am such a junkie that I have withdrawls at work with no access to a computer.

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
LOL~ you posted during a blackout? Man, you crack me up!

Blogger Bernita said...
Where's the pool boys with the fans?
Honestly, why blame you? Men!

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
Post a blog during a black out...

AMEN!!

One of the rasons that I love ya, Dennie!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Eve it was out 30 minutes... but we don't have TXU - so maybe that is why

Sandy - you have no idea... LOL

Mimi - what can I say... LOL - I couldn't help myself

Savannah {snort} - I just had to - a compulsion I guess - LOL!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Bernita - they were all off for the day - I didn't realize I'd need them - they get Mondays and Tuesdays off - guess I will have to call them all in as today is supposed to be just like yesterday -

I am sorry 101 in April is rediculous!

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Yay for battery-powered laptops! The only problem is the wireless internet access, which goes down during blackouts. I guess I could plug it into the wall when it happens, but still.

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
And what does this mean for July and August?