So oaky - I am doing edits - which means I have been googling myself - can you say procrastinate (No just kidding, Jess - I'm working hard! Really!)
anyhoo ... back to me... I was googling, er, ah stuff - and Googled myself - do you know you can find just about anything about yourself on the internet? Holy Cow! Pages and pages came up. (232,000 entries) Now if I had been looking for Ronald McDonald - I found the jack pot. My actual inferences where few and far between - but still there nonetheless - OMG!
I found several bookstores I had never heard of w/ my book. As well as the title listed at four other places I didn't know - too cool! I also found something that frankly scared me - can you say stalker (not an actual one but the potential to aid one in all his or her - such a sexist - pursuits!)... okay, now I wonder how you can clean your info outta google. Is it too late to have a pseudonym.... probably.
hmm - what can you find out about yourself - I won't look you up myself - swear - I am too busy reading all of mine - LOL!
bit of fun - senior prom pic - OMG - what a dork! but oh so cute - LOL! (and I sooooo don't look like that now!)
now I need to stop talking to myself... edits - I need to do edits....
Kidding......Yeah be careful on the stalker thing girl. That's so no fun and no it's not too late to pick up a pen name. Though I must admit i am curious. I might have to google you
And you are a cutie!