Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Got mine... (times two or three)
Today Narnia came out - as soon as I dropped Mini-me off at school (he goes for a couple of hours, twice a week - yeah, I'd be nuts (okay - more nuts) otherwise!) I ran up to Wally World to buy Narnia - WOOHOO!




I usually get the cheapy version - if you get it the week it comes out - Wally World gives a $5.00 discount. When Harry Potter IV came out Heir was mad I didn't buy the has-everything-DVD - but for Narnia - I sprung for the whole shebang!

AND


Rascal Flatts has a new CD out today - double my pleasure, double my fun! WOOHOO!

And lest we forget - though how you'd know since I haven't told - we are going to see the Texas Rangers play the Boston Red Sox tonight - oh yeah - I heart baseball despite all my protestations of sports in my house!

Cannot wait - go Rangers!

14 Comments:
Blogger Amie Stuart said...
How much writing did you get done today?

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
um..... talk to Sandy.....

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Let me know if a six year old could watch Narnia!! Looks like you had a good shop :)

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
I hope to get my Narnia tomorrow! Wahoo!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Cool shopping!!! Love the new avatar!!! So now that your a published author....you spend your time picnicing...LOL...in shoes with a heel no less>>>LOL

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Yes, Bebo will be going out to get Narnia this week.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Toni - we took Mini-me to see it and 6 is still a ways away! He loved it - cheered in fact - but then again the DH had read them all the book about two weeks before the movie came out.

MC & Eve watched it two times yesterday *vbg*

Bonnie - what can I say ..... =)

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
I LOVE that pic of Aslan! I have had a near obsession with lionen characters sinice I first read The Chronicles of Narnia when I was a kid.

To know what that pic represents to me... *sigh* I just want to curl my fingers in his mane and rub my face against his cheeks, his forehead, kiss his nose. I'd cry -- damn near am now.

Okay, time for more coffee. I'm getting silly.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Things from our childhood do that - I remember reading the book in 3rd or 4th grade and was uber-excited when the movie come out!

no amount of coffee is waking me up today - on my third cup (or is it sixth - it's one of those big plastic thingies - shee-it!)

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
Tea... Coffee... Pepsi... Nothing is perking me up today. *sigh*

I sat in the theater and bawled like a baby. When Jadis killed him, oh boy, TEARS. I started as a child, and still I love that lion.

Blogger Sandy J said...
I want Narnia!!!!!

Um, writing? Yeeesssss, you could kinda say we wrote, LOL!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I want it this weekend!!!! Gotta wait *sigh*

Sandy......ahem!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I have several things to ad to my "writing expenses" does shopping for promo and writing stuff count as writing? I mean really it's all related in the big circle or writerly life - um, yeah back to the synopsis!

Blogger Sandy J said...
I know, Cece (ducking head right now) but the devil made me do it. Or not do it. LOL!

I'd like to blame Dennie, but I am responsible for my own actions!