Saturday, April 08, 2006
First night solo...
... sat on the sofa .... watched the Chronicles of Riddock (sp?), then went to bed

only be awoken at midnight by fireworks - WTF - though I will say it scared the crap out of me 'til I figured out it was not in fact a round of gun shots but probably black cats followed by bottle rockets - again I say, WTF!

YR meeting today - we're gonna be uber-nice for the speaker - our best YR behavior - bwwaaaaahhhh! bwwaaaaahhhhhh!

I'm trying to talk the ladies into making the most of my free afternoon - can you say, "depraved and outta control" - neh - probably just got to the mall and buy shoes - but that works too!
5 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Hmmm....Chronicles of Riddick...you'd have like Vin better in the Babysitter....How's the cooking for one going?

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
"Depraved and outta control" sounds pretty good to me.

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
Oooo Riddick.. Vin plays the Shaved head, rough voiced, wild streak characters SO well. Not that I like them... LOL :P

Blogger Bernita said...
Born to be wild, Dennie...

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Yeah - that's me {snort}