I am so not deep - it's not so much that I am shallow - I just think that my levels stop a scoop short of a triple dip.
I found early on, I over-analyze life so I made (make) a conscious effort not to "think" things to death any more.
If that makes me shallow, well I can live with that. I mean, you have to realize, at nine years old the doctor told my mother I was on my way to an ulcer - NINE. Because I worried about things too much (did I say I was NINE?) - they had me on three different kinds of meds - granted if memory serves two were for chronic sinus issues (me and my issues). It took me many years to get out of that habit, many years to lighten up - so to speak. That's why I crack jokes with uber regularity. Life is too short to be worried all the time.
and a fellow Samhain-ian Beth Williamson who has a new release, The Bounty, this week, sent this pic - OMG - yee-haw!

You know, I have been accused of overanalyzing things to death.
You think? Maybe it's because...or maybe when I...or how about when...
Naw! Not me! I take everything with a grain of salt. Iodized salt?...sea salt?...rock salt?
you... over analyze - never....
salt lick - they're big so it gives you LOTS of room - LOL!
I don't over analyze about anything (everything yes, but anything - naw)
Honestly.
So, I'm right there with you.
Life's too short....and all that jazz.
I love that pic. that's the hero for one of my WIPS =)
I wouldn't want to melt all the female bloggers