First and foremost - it rained like crazy here last night. We lost power for a couple of hours (it was in the a.m. so it didn't really bother though the thunder freaked out the dogs!).
So from 101 degrees to wacky weather in two days. The basketball net got turned at a 45 degree angle (of course the dh didn't even notice). The score board at the high school football field got knocked down and I saw several fences and mailboxes lying about. SHEESH!
Now to the blathering...
Your son *WILL* yell over and over again that he wants you to put a particular website on his computer, (that is until he bursts into tears) sheesh!
The chair (from my office)...

...is very comfortable (zzzzz.....zzzzz.....zzzzz.....)
Just because they stand up to pee doesn't mean they won't go through a roll of toilet paper a day ...s'all I'm saying.
Just because an idea wakes you in the middle of the night and you declare it as brilliant doesn’t mean it is – scrap the last four pages of writing…
When you feed a dog chocolate donuts prepare for the inevitable.
A day at Six Flags will not keep them from fighting – quite the contrary.
The loudest child gets…. pretty much what he wants – sheesh!
I spoke too soon – not saying on what – but take my word for it – I did.
Oh Dennie - you've had a morning haven't you, poor thing.