Sunday, April 02, 2006
all about me....
Okay, so, I am bent out of shape, or rather I have had my feelings hurt - I know not everything is about me - but to me it is, y'know. MY world revolves around me. So when something ticks me off, rubs me the wrong way or flat out abuses my sensibilities - it IS all about me - how I feel... how I am reacting. But, hey, what can I say - I am selfish that way ...

My gripe ........... Why is it people feel they can mistreat you? I have never deliberately set out to hurt anyone, have never tried to malign. When I call someone a friend, I mean it. Maybe I am naive, though someone told me recently that I am not. But truly I think people are on the up and up, what they seem, but I am wrong - sadly. And, apparently, someone has stamped sucker on my forehead (and it has absorbed in) and everyone forgot to tell me.

I sure did like it better when I had the blinders on!

and then to have someone say - it's not all you about you, you know - um heeellllllllooooo yes it it! read the above passage.

mini-rant over...