Thursday, March 30, 2006
working on it....
I am working on two queries... that's sorta writing right!?!?! Then I have to tweak the synopses to go with them and I will hit the Post Office!

So far behind, but I think I have gotten all the pic bugs out of my system - at least for a few days =)
9 Comments:
Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Good luck!!!!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
It's not exactly writing - but it's part of the writing job description. Good for you!!!!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
OOoohhh...I thought I'd get a few more lil' tyke pics....or at least a big girl pic...and I don't mean fat , so don't try it!

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Good on ya' girl! Get those things sent out (and then the pennies rolling in!).

And I must say, the new avatar looks very fetching. Me likes!

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
You go, Girlfriend! If you want to bounce the queries off from me, you have my email. :) Remember, I was a submissions editor, so maybe I can help tweak the for you.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
oh Savannah - you don't know what you're offering *vbg* I will probably take you up on that - I worked on a couple yesteray but have to re-read some of the books as I cannot quite remember some of the finer points

T - HA! I figured if I was gonna procrastinate so should my avatat and what better place than relaxed in the park!


Not to worry Bonnie - I shall post more later - I uploaded a wedding pic and a prom pic but well - that's a bit much to handle all at once - I am too stunning so I have to pace it - HA! LOL!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Dennie I just emailed you a great pic *ggg*

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
you should use that somewhere - LOL

Blogger Sandy J said...
You go, girlfriend!