Monday, March 13, 2006
Week of Birthdays
This is a big week for birthdays in my family:




Happy Birthday to ... ... ...


father-in law - the old fart - LOL!





my mom - you don't look a day over... (I am not stupid enough to put in a year here!)





the cuz-in-law - enjoy it, doll!



and my baby brother - you're only 15 and have 4 nephews!?!?!?


Happy Birthday Y'all - Love you!

8 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Wow...all at one time...You could go into sugar coma at your house!

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
Happy Birthday to everybody!!

September is like that in my family; my mom, my brother, my sister and my DH all by the 9th!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
That's our November - and that's bad so close to Christmas.

Happy Birthday everybody!!!!!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
this week is also my late grandfather, Virgil's birthday as well as today being my late grandparents, Oscar and Imogene's, anniversary - today is a hard day for me - just lost my grandmother in July - still have days when I forget ...

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
but this anniversary they are together, so there is comfort there...

(they only spent two apart in 65 years)

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Happy Birthdays!!

I have a week like this in a a couple of weeks!!!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
I'm sorry Dennie - I know how hard that is.

Blogger Bernita said...
March is the big birthday month in my house too - just one chocolate cake after another.