Friday, March 24, 2006
Roses are Red...
11 Comments:
Blogger Sandy J said...
So cool! How'd you do that?

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
I love it :)

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Dennie...is that you???How'd you change the color like that?

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
Hi, Dennie. Nice to meet you, I the one too chicken to put up a pic, otherwise know as Savannah...

Blogger For The Trees said...
You have a VERY nice smile, open for all the world to see. This is nice, means you aren't so guarded you can't appreciate life.

I'd put up a picture and post one so it would show up on these comments but I cannot for the life of me figure out all the contortions needed for my old iMac to interface correctly with Blogger so I CAN post a picture. All I can do is drop a photo into a post.

Thsnks for the smile!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I am only partially brave - I filtered the pic so you can't quite see me (I made it in purple and blue, too, but red looked the best) - LOL!

I was playing with a print studio thing I bought - you sould see the one where I added a tiara - LOL!

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
And slowly, but surely, we're getting more and more of Dennie here every day!

Cool picture of a cool person!

Who knows? Maybe one day I'll put a picture of BBB&B on my blog?

Nah... doubt it : )

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
you should!

You're not gonna see much more than that... and I cropped SJ out tho maybe she'll put here half on her blog

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
and my hair is much shorter and curlier now - no pics of it tho (this one is from 3/9)

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I dare you to put a tiara on chris and post it.......... BWAAAAAAA

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Oh I LOVE a challange - LOL!