Monday, March 27, 2006
Over the weekend things:
I know it is Spring – the dogs are shedding like crazy! – clumps of black and brown fur adhere to everything – but the dogs themselves – sheesh!





Went to lunch with some of the buds, Sunday – had a great time and me and SJ talked and talked and… well, any that know us know how we are (missed you Cece and Mik!).

I felt parental guilt for leaving the boys home alone w/ dad – what’s up with that? When I am with the kids, it’s just what I do, but when dad is with the kids it’s babysitting – this make no sense!!!!

And this is what happens when dad is alone with the kids –


Not to worry he is okay – it just looks REALLY bad! (He was mad I was taking his picture this morning - so he frowned like the dickens!) Spare was responsible for this - then this morning as he was getting in the bath, I saw a huge raspberry on his back and shoulder. Apparently Spare + 1 did that - sheesh - the poor little guy!

I made another pic w/ my short hair – I mentioned I cut it (but maybe only privately to a couple of folks so I didn’t want y’all to get the wrong impression of what I look like. )


HAHAHA!

This is what happens when your kids gets a hold of the camera and you don't know it (that would be Mini-me’s photographic genius! There was one of me he snapped when I walked back in the room - but I deleted it - LOL!).


Have a great week!

8 Comments:
Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Yay! I'm first commenter! Hooray!

I should show you some of our kids' self-portraits... Squirt is a wild man with the camera!

Also: you have lovely hair! I think you have a lovely face, too, when you allow us to see it. Isn't there an 80s song addressing this problem?

"You're too shy
shy - hush
hush
eye to eye."

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Wren she does have a lovely face!

Dennie...this deadline is starting to make me sweat.......so I skipped.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
my face is not gonna show up w/o being altered some - but thanks Cece - work baby work - you can do it!

Wren - that song was by Kajagoogoo - LOL!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Is there a medical name for your condition - blurryfaceitis? Hair looks nice!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
thanks Eve... If that is a real disease then yep - I have it!

Blogger Sandy J said...
Great pics! Boy! Does mini-me's blue eyes show up pretty!

cece: hang in there!

Blogger Bernita said...
My kids usually managed to get themselves banged up just before we had to go somewhere.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
yesterday, Mini-me and I went to lunch w/ SJ and 20 feet from the door he jumps in a mud puddle and splatters my black pants w/ white mud - sheesh!

(then he dropped his cup under the table and spilled MY lemonade! - sheesh but kids are fun!)