I take great pleasure in annoying my kids. I think it is a parental right-of-passage. This morning Spare-+-1 was in a piss-poor mood and when he finally decided to eat (an hour after the other three) he moaned and groaned. I told him he had to ask nicely with mega enthusiam and prompty sang an oatmeal song (I made it up on the spot, I am spontanious that way!)
Well... let me tell you, he was not amused.
But I wouldn't quit, told him he sounded like a mummy and kept it up while I made his breakfast. Ask him if he needed his bandages changed as I did my best Bela Lugosi-demented-voice. Which brought two of the other boys running into the kitchen to join it! He did fianlly smile and maybe even laughed, but with his back to me and shoulders shaking so, it was hard to tell.
I often get all the boys at once. Apparently my singing and dancing is not fit for human eyes - I have yet to do it in front of others... well, I did start singing a song from Peter Pan yesterday as Mini-me made us all follow him on our family field trip. "Te dum, te de, a tiddle de dum te day..." and did I mention the skipping? You've never seen three boys turn so red so fast... Mini-me thought it was funny!

I enjoy far to much making the boys scream, "Mom, please!"
Eve - yeppa
Sandy - hehehe - they're still embarrased!
Toni - it was a grand moment indeed!