Sunday, March 19, 2006
Do you need a place to advertise?
Yes, I keep moving this up - It is such a good oportunity that I want to keep reminding everyone ... the deadline in looming - cut-off date for having info turned in is March 31, 2006 - DON't LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY!


Okay writers - who needs a place to advertise their new book and/or website?

My critique group, Trinity Writers' Workshop, is having their annual writers' conference and this year they have decided to carry ads in the back of the conference program. This a great, low-cost way to advertise to hundreds of other writers.


Exposure to Hundreds of Local
Writers, Illustrators, Journalists, and Students!

Prices: Business Card size—$20,
¼ page—$30, ½ page—$50,
Full page—$100
(Recommendations: Include your website, logo, phone/contact information, and coupons for best returns.)


Contact: Bev Vines-Haines ~ TWW Conference Director
bevvh@swbell.net

All the information about the ads space and conference are on the website events page. Be sure to check it out! Tell your other writer friends!

I know I will be putting my book info in!

And . . . Be sure to tell Bev, Dennie sent you!
6 Comments:
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
When my book gets picked up for publication, I'll do it! :) Notice I said when and not if! Sigh.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
The moment I get my release date(s) I am so buying space - I was gonna anyway for the heck of it - it is tax deductable!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
AND IT'S NOT JUST FOR WRITERS - you can advertise anything that needs advertising provided it is legal in the state of Texas and doesn't break too many morality laws! =)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Well, as to the first I'd have to write the book and the second option isn't any fun!

Look, I got it to work - just needed re-booting. I can't tell you how many times I tried to respond this morning.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Sorry you're having computer problems - musty be something in the air....

glad to see you up and running

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I have not one but two ads w/ my book listed on it (at least I think I do - Mik - have you gotten to that yet?)

And YR is taking out and ad for it's pubbed ladies - thanks Carolyn and SJ!