...how hard it is to write a query when your child is in the other room yelling, "What is plus one and four."
I already played that stupid math game with him for TWO HOURS - and now I am trying to write!
I think I may have to bribe one of his brothers into playing with him when they get home from school so I can finish - I finally got a rhythm going then found myself writing equations into the synopsis - sheesh!
and.... here's another picture to keep you people mollified - who knew my pics were such a big hit - LOL!
Here's me at the grandparents in '90 after graduation - You think I look funny - you should see the part I cut off w/ my friend in a sombreo - LOL!
Cute pic!
Pardon me... I meant, 'cute pic, Dennie!' :P
I got the synop and will claw it over today for you. :)
Hugs, Girlfriend!
I suppose this is where I should unleash a Rebel Yell of my own, but my little lady might have something to say about that, what with her being a Yankee and all...
*grin*
okay ... need more coffee...
I feel another erotica vignette coming on. *wink*
btw, I'm following your lead with posting pics... :p
The pics aren't too bad, but so misrepresentational of me... :P