Monday, March 06, 2006
Contest
To celebrate the March 14th release of Her Passion, I am having a savenger hunt. (thanks to Cece - who will receive a free copy of my book - yay Cece).

The winner, whose name will be drawn out of all the correct scavenger hunt answers and announced on Monday, March 13th, the day before the release, will win one free copy of Her Passion -did I mention it's released on March 14th?

NOTE: you must be 18 to enter the contest.


The hunt will take place amongst the Samhain authors. (You WILL have to be 18 to play – sorry kiddies - yes a repeat, but bears repeating.) Use the links below to find the answers, and while there, check out the other Samhain authors upcoming releases.

1) Which author has an online etiquette link?

2) Who has a series of four books coming out April – July?

3) Who has three books coming out from Samhain?

4) Which author has Banners you can download on your computer?

5) Which author’s character’s name is Shannon Miller?

6) Who’s book Giving Chase is a future release from Samhain?

7) Which author in her fun stuff link has her own comics?

8) Which author is giving away a Peace necklace to celebrate the release of her book?

9) Which author’s website is a Playgirl magazine certified site?

10) Who grew up near Salem Massachusetts?

11) Which author, in her favorite links, has 4 authors with Suzanne (varied spelling)?

BONUS QUESTION (for a free pen): What were the first two books that I ever wrote?


Alexis Fleming

Ally Blue

Beth Williamson

Bianca D’Arc

Brenda Williamson

Elisa Adams

Jessie Verino

Kate Davies

Lauren Dane

Leigh Ellwood

Vicki Gaia



* * * * * * * * * * *


please send you answers to my e-mail address.

thanks and have fun!
8 Comments:
Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
oh wow - late morning, so I'll have to get to this later. Fun!!!1

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Hi, Dennie...I stink at games!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I have yet another wicked cold - yeah I know "doctor" but well... I don't wanna.

I will watch as people answer the questions and if this goes well - I will do it again this summer with the release of my second book coming out from Samhain

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Oh honey with this weather it's definitely allergy season! UGH take care of yourself and yeah for me on the free book! I'll still buy one anyway ;-)

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
I'm glad this is going until the 13th - maybe I'll feel better tomorrow to do this. I love the idea and I'm looking forward to playing. Darn allergies has given me the headache from hell.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
my head is less stuffy.... but w/ the kids yelling.... go Nyquil, go Nyquil

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Good luck to everybody--I'm too swamped to participate. I have to get my copy of Her Passion the old fashioned way.

The library!

Heh! I'm KIDDING. I'm going to buy it!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
HA! - if you can find it at the library.... I'd be a happy camper!