Thursday, March 23, 2006
*burp* ... 'scuse me
You Are Root Beer
Ultra sweet and innocent, you have a subtle complexity behind your sugary front. Children love you, but so do high end snobs... when you're brewed right.

Your best soda compatibility match: Dr. Pepper

Stay away from: Diet Coke
4 Comments:
Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper


I happen to like Mt. Dew too. Life of the party LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You Are Coke

A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper


My DH is a Dr. Pepperohlic. He would be scandelized if he knew. This maybe why I have no simpathy when he has to go all day without a Dr. Pepper. lol

Anonymous Anonymous said...
By the way, I finished "Her Passion" and really enjoyed it. I knew they would get together. They were having too much fun (and sex) not to.

I look forward to the next one.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
THANKS SUSIE! that's so cool -

I dodn't even tink of putting the dh info in there - now I think I'm gonna have to make a second trip!

Eve - LOL!