Saturday, February 18, 2006
Woe is me
I am reduced to dial-up - argh!!!!!!

Something ... is... wrong... w/ the internet... connection -

DIAL-UP??? Do you know how archaic that is??? (And can you imagine my frustration when someone sent not one but 6 huge files through e-mail - took more than thirty minutes)

I can use the kids computer - it is actually faster - but, um - well, they have been using it.

sheesh!!
12 Comments:
Blogger Bernita said...
Oh and nice anticipation, dennie!

Blogger Sandy J said...
CC for CeCe! Has a nice ring to that!
Sorry 'bout the internet! Things like that frustrates me to no end!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
But did you read the excerpt Miss Sandy....?????? LOL - I am pushy!

I hate being teathered by a phone cord! I am looking around for cable since DSL is not available here and it's not like I can complain about the internet hook-up - I am sure the neighbor that I am um... er... ah.... borrowing it from would prefer that I get my own!

Thanks Bernita!

Blogger Christa said...
My son thinks my computer is slow too but I am disabled so like I don't have much else to do. Yesterday I tried to print something and the printer didn't work. I even changed ink cartridges(sp?) and the one I put in was new but it still didn't work. Maybe it was a dud. Some days I really hate computers.

Blogger Sandy J said...
Uh Hello! I am your biggest fan! Of course, I read it. Immediately. And, of course, loved it! Very, very good and can't wait until it comes out and I can buy it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sorry about the dial-up - that sucks.

Love the excerpt!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Nice shorts

*blink blink*

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
>>CC for CeCe! Has a nice ring to that!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Honey I've had cable internet for years. wouldn't be without it!

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
OMG dial-up sucks!! I am currently shcakled to the friggin phone cord, too...

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Excerpt is great Dennie...can't wait for the book...

christa...did you try the prime print cartridge function?

Dennie I too have dial-up, but my ISP has an accelerator so it's like 20 times faster than regular dial up....sorry!

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Dennie, that excerpt is really well-written. I can hardly wait to read your book.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Thanks Bonnies! I am getting nervous as the date closes in!