Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Peace offering...
Here are some pics for you, Eve I hope this makes up for the one I stole, er ah, borrowed...


I like the long haired ones best...

11 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh
My
God
I LOVE the long-haired pics....
drooling over here...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Well, okay. Guess that'll do (quickly snatching mouse and copying). The duel is off. I like the long-haired ones best too. And I guess I can cancel that CC picture I was planning on my blog tomorrow.

Blogger Johnny Undercover said...
Ahhhhh, Chris Cagle, how quickly they forget...

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Not forgotten - Diverse!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Bebo - A friend sent me that - it IS good, isn't it! (Wolverine is all find and dandy - but I LOVE Kate and Leopold!)

...and please do put CC up - all publicity is good right!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
wow, I like the long-haired one better, also! I fixed the link...I'm getting like Miss Snark now, about links!

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Ladies...

http://hjackman.com/main.shtml

But have any of you heard him sing? Apparently he sang Kate Beckinsale's little girl to sleep at night whilst filming Van Helsing having just finished a run in Oklahoma (the musical, not the place)...

Now, am I good to you or what?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I have the DVD of of Oklahoma - the London Stage version and I have watched him on every Tony award and he sings ... words cannot express it.

Blogger Sandy J said...
Ooooohhhhh! I like the long haired pic the best!

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
RAWR

The long haired pic is so totally lustable! :P

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I am seeing a patern here w. all the pics I have posted - Brown hair brown eyes - hmm any guess to what the DH looks like - HA! LOL!