Thursday, February 02, 2006
It comes in degrees
You Should Get a PhD in Liberal Arts (like political science, literature, or philosophy)
You're a great thinker and a true philosopher. You'd make a talented professor or writer.





This cracks me up....
14 Comments:
Blogger Bernita said...
Me too.
My "best" subjects in high school were the maths and sciences. My interest and real abilities were in the humanities which I took.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor)***


You're logical, driven, and ruthless.
You'd make a mighty fine lawyer.


I'll tell you more when I quit laughing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow! Okay this is freaky because I'm currently working on a degree in business (AA not MBA):

***You Should Get a MBA (Masters of Business Administration)***

You're a self starter with a drive for success.
You'd make a great entrepreneur.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
PS: Did you see Eve's peace offering today? ;>

Anonymous Anonymous said...
As Bebo pointed out - I do like to argue (notice that?), but the logical part? LMAO Driven - only in a car. Ruthless - um, not in person.

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
I got the same thing as Bernita and Dennie.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
At least yours said writer.

Blogger Johnny Undercover said...
It's funny, because I've been pondering going back to grad school for a Masters in Journalism. I took a few hours towards a MBA, but sheeeeeeesh...I zoned out like a Manchurain Candidate.

My results? PhD in Liberal Arts. Journalism is full of liberals, right?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ju - *gggg*

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
It always amazes me when this is close/accurate -

My e-mail has gone hinky - I can't send anything out - I am getting 'em but the dern thing's not letting me send - is it saying I e-mail too much!?!?!?!?!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
You Should Get a PhD in Science (like chemistry, math, or engineering)

You're both smart and innovative when it comes to ideas.
Maybe you'll find a cure for cancer - or develop the latest underground drug.


Before I went back to being a seamstree....I was an engineer...group leader of Product Development for Lockheed Matin!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Martin...not matin....sheesh at least it didn't tell me to be a secretary!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
you are so diverse Bonnie - I think that's why you're so cool!

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
You Should Get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts)

You're a blooming artistic talent, even if you aren't quite convinced.
You'd make an incredible artist, photographer, or film maker.


Well I do have a BA in Art. :)