... everyone
I am still ill - the boys have gotten and gotten over their colds - which is good and now this sudden change in weather... (for those not in Texas - it was 80 yesterday and high today is 38 - no wonder, huh)

I cannot seem to shake it - I am not whining just telling. I have had a sore throat for 9 days now - and do you know, I have not been to a doctor since Mini-me was born and the fact that he is whooping my booty at Mario Racecarts should give you a slight clue how long that has been. Yeah, yeah, I know - why don't you go ... I hate going to the doctor!
Add to that my internet issues - man (and did I mention the splinters from having to fix my fence? A few know how much I enjoy that!!!)
But all is good, I have one final edit and I have to get an excerpt for the Samhain website - that is cool!
Oh and last night - I watched - Dallas Swat on TV - OMG - loved it. I am a sucker for all that kinda stuff - and Dallas had a swat issue yesterday so it seemed so, I hate to say fitting as four men got shot here, but you get the drift.
Have a great weekend folks - stay warm (as they say 80% of the country will be below freezing - our Canadian friends are laughing and saying - uh-huh, what's the problem)
Happy Writing.........
Update – 10:45, I have to do edits, like I said, so I cannot play on the GameCube w/ Mini-me. Well, I look over and I see him trying to wedge the pup’s foot on the controller so she’ll play with him – sheesh!
And I have reached new levels of laziness – instead of putting my computer back in the office on the desk (I brought it out to the family room when the DH was out-of-town for 2 ½ weeks) I just today brought the wireless keyboard and mouse into the family room, too, so it was easier for me to type and navigate: I can flop back on the sofa instead of having to perch on the edge – I told you, lazy!but now the dern computer is acting up and word is messing up the enire computer - can I crawl back under the covers now and cry...
Huge hugs, steaming lemon-and-honey drinks, and get well soon!
I wanna get well I really do - it sucks being sick !
I'll let you put up a picture of Hugh if it'll make you feel better.
And then my sister (a diver) talked me into trying sinus irrigation. It cleans out your sinuses like you wouldn't believe! Gross, but effective. We haven't had one sinus infection since.
It sucks when you're sick. I hope you get better soon.