Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Happy Valentine's Day






CB1 - Sending out a batch of valentines, huh?

CB2 - I suppose there's cute one in there for me?

Lucy3 - Why should there be? I don't like you, Charlie Brown.

CB4 - Couldn't you just send me one out of pity?

10 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Happy Valentine's Day Dennie!

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
Happy Valentine's Day, Dennie!
If you cannot do something right today, at least do something naughty! ;)

Blogger Christa said...
Happy V-day Dennie!!!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Happy Valentine's to you Christa - hey - you need to send me your snail mail for the pen - my e-mail is denise @ denise belinda mcdonald.com

no spaces

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Happy Chocolate day to all - I am so bad - I snuck my candy this morning every time the kids had their backs turned - LOL! hey - I was hungry - and chocolate for breakfast doesn't count on Valentine's - RIGHT?!?!?!?!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
No it doesn't count...it's a food group isn't it.

Why don't you tag your WIP meters on the front page, so that we know what they are for!

Happy VD...although it's almost over!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Hey Bonnie - thye should be tagged - one is an untitle wip and the other is edtos for the nanowrimo book - I'll have to make sure it shows up!

I copied the titles - see it says it...

Current Word Count

for current WIP
as of yet untitled

1,500 / 35,000
(4.3%)

for edits and revisons of
Ghost of a Chance

50,017 / 100,000
(50.0%)

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Belated happy VD!!!!!!!

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Happy belated Valentine's Day from me, too. But you know I love you all year round, Dennie!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
aw Bonnie thanks!!