Friday, February 17, 2006
a doofus w/ pens
okay see... I did mail out ALL the pens - I only had to go to the PO for three folks - so I know those are good - but um - well, you see... I got all the others back ('cept Susie) for insuficient postage - it was lacking $0.13 even though I used the DH's postal scale he had from his now defunct eBay business - It was well under the one stamp rate.

so darn it all, I have to add the postage and re-send... luckily they just gave them back and didn't cancel the stamps that were one there. Not sure why Susie's didn't come back - let me know if you have to pay the extra $$ and I will make it up to you - PROMISE

sheesh - I've been sick... and that excuse will only go so far - LOL
10 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Likely story *g* Confess - you only mailed Susie's - right? *ggg* Hey - picture of Susie on tomorrow's blog!!!!!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
nuh-uh ... swear... I even still have the little yellow stickers on the envelopes...


I'll look for thr pic!!!

Blogger Sandy J said...
Hope you get to feeling better! Enjoy the new work toy! Can't wait to see it.

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Well....at least you have a new computer!LOL

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
But everyone should notice that Dennie didn't once try to blaim this slip-up on her recent ill health, so maybe she should get the benefit of the doubt here *g*

What she really needs is some of Ziggy's coffee!

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Well, okay, maybe right at the end there...

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Dennie..honey...I just thought of soemthing...how many postal rates ago, did your DH use the scale? They not only changed the rates but the weight for those rates!..LOL!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
T - so says the one who knows I went to the PO - LOL - come on - back me up!

Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie - it's just a scale and the DH read me the rates over the phone as the 'puter was like it is now - on the fritz - HEY - it's all HIS fault - HA! - knew I could blame it one him - LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
The pen arrived no postage due.

And it's always DH's fault. It's their job to come to the rescue.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I am glad you got your pen - I slapped a second stamp (Don't have time to get to the PO for a $0.13 stamp) on the others and remailed them today - hopefully everyone will have theirs by this weekend!