Thursday, February 09, 2006
A banner idea - choice A
here is a banner...




what do you think ?

My mother - the graphic artist - is supposed to be coming up w/ something for me - but I sorta made this one - though I can't quite get it saved like I want it. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. (I have no clue what I am doing, really - so.......)

again - what do you think?
15 Comments:
Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
I like it Dennie. The dark background speaks of confidence, whilst the flower speaks of your romantic writing.

Funny how we're both working on banners... :)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
weeeeeeeell... not so funny - I knew I needed one so when I saw yours I decided to give it a try - guess I should have given you props there - sorry -

Hey - It was Savannah that made me start to think if it - too late? LOL

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I think it would make a great business card too!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love it! I like the dark red "passion" & the flowers for "romance". Very nice! I agree w/ Cece, it would make a nice business card too.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Cece and Bebo - I have been trying to figure out what to do with it - I think i may go the business card route - I just wonder how those actually fair as far as promo and people paying attention to them. I will admit I keep the ones I get but can't say that I have actually gone to the websites on there - maybe I should start!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looks pretty good to me - bookmarks are very popular with the customers at my store - we get in bookmarks touting new books even though we are a used bookstore. We lay them out on the counter and the customers grab them up.

There's also magnets - I have a couple of Jill's.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I thought about bookmarks - but it's an e-book {snicker}

my head is spinning -

Blogger Sandy J said...
I love it! And it is perfect for business cards.

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
I love it...it tends to go burgundy at the ends and that is my favorite color. My new website has my burgundy flower and a burgundy header. (The website's not published yet, I'm just working on it.)

Blogger Bernita said...
Inviting. Visible.
Business card.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
thanks guys - I have a order about ready to go... vista printa is pretty cheap ao I think I will get those made up

I really appreciate all the input

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Silly - we have bookmarks for ebooks - go figure, but their there!

Blogger DD Blackman said...
Hey Denise,

It looks great to me. I want one of whatever you get - lol

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Hey Diane - I will send you one - when I get them - I am trying to find a book mark place - I have some postcards I can order or business cards but... I *want* bookmarks and can't find what I am looking for!

Anonymous Anonymous said...