Tuesday, January 10, 2006
"T" 2
More t-shirts to make you giggle.

"I traded my Girlfriend for video games"

Don't know about the girlfriends, but I know some boys that would trade their brothers =)


"I'm falling apart here."

Yep, had many a day like that . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I have multiple Personalities; I can date you and your friends"

Men - puh-leeze! Oh wait, that could be a girl shirt - don't think the hubby would buy that one!

3 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
I saw one online last night that said, "There are two people on the back side of this shirt having sex!" Yikes!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
OH MY!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I got my cousin's kid one for x-mas that said "it seemed like a good idea at the time" if that's NOt a boy shirt I don't know what is!