* When you ask a child to toss something into the other room, be specific, "You didn't say
not to hit him, mom."
* When getting water from the auto water-thingie on the fridge - don't' get distracted or you get to mop you floor twice in one day
* Things you find hilarious at 12:30 in the morning might not be so funny at 8:30 in the morning - Brenda, you may wanna disregard that e-mail I sent ya - sorry hun!
* When your kids have the next school day off and are sleeping in the floor reeeeeal close - don't laugh aloud at those things that might not be so funny the next morning - sorry heir, go back to sleep
* Make sure when you are wrestling with your dogs on the floor to keep you mouth shut or you may have a new girlfriend - YICK!
* Make sure if your son's fave football team, that went 14-2 in the year, play like crap the first three quarters that you have lots of tissues handy for the end of the forth quarter when they muff a field goal attempt that would have tied the game and then gone into overtime where they might have come back to win and also have some form of distraction or he may pout and cry for an hour and a half solid - sheesh - it's just football.
* Before you submit your book for sale, have your blurb and tagline ready so you don't have to depend on your non-reader DH for advise - it could take hours from your evening!
* Same vein -
submit - you never know when you'll get an editor that gets you!
* When making a list of the things you want to randomly muse about, write legibly or you have to laugh aloud to wake your kid to tell him to go back to sleep to randomly muse about it - okay - sheesh - I think I need to forcibly make myself got to bed now - 1:48 in the am is not a time for fimble fingers on the keyboard - night/morning all - great day!

I was tempted to put a pic of me and SJ up - but 1) - she'd kill me =)
and 2) DB is much prettier!
Tagline and blurbage suck when you're bashing your brains against them! I was SO with you there!
The guy with the funny bowtie says rain east of I35 - sorry.
Back to bed now, just wanted to hit a couple of blogs.
Eve - feel better, hun -
Sandy Sandy Sandy - I thought for sure you'd say no - taint no way I putting my pic up on this here blog - uh-uh!
the cover - guess you'll have to wait and see!
I shall put it up to look at when I feel dull and dim ( which is often.)
you're a cool cat -
I'm feeling a little better - if I could just get this cough to control itself.
Where do you get all these cool pictures of guys? Do you troll the guyways lookin' for meat?
I ain't touchin' the canine comment either! Yikes!
Amen to that, Sistah! So much easier, at least for me. :)
Bonnie - I think I am always weird - but well... you know...
I get most of my pics from miscrosoft - but the ones of the guys I "borrow" from their websites - right click diva - but if they don't want me taking their pics they should right click protect it! - you can get all sorts of pics that way ;-) imagine all the pis that are on my computer!
Annalee and AE - yeppa, that's what I am gonna do with my new one - if I ever stop bloggin long enough to actaully open my word files =)
blog on!
You changed your pic - like it hun!