Saturday, January 21, 2006
New site plaything
Eve found a "Romance Novel Cover Generator" - a new plaything! click here to go and make your own cover.





This is an actual title of a book I started - don't laugh, it's a working title.
9 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh how funny! I can see what you're going to do for the next couple of hours. I've got to get to work but you enjoy yourself now, hear?

Blogger Angela's Designs said...
I found this play thing on your blog. But it is spreading rapidly today! Third blog I checked today had the wanted poster version. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Way cool, Dennie! I've gotta try this out myself...

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
I love the Red Hot Momma concept... :) I'll have to go and play with this one; thanks for the link!!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Tsk,tsk,tsk.....what did you do???ROFLMAO....now you've got everybody playing with a website, and nobody's writing...LOL

I gotta' go spread the word and play with it!

Blogger David Meigs said...
That was a fun link. For a moment, I could imagine myself as a romance author...

What a blast!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Eve - thanks for the site!

Annalee - I have heard chatter about it all day!

bebo - thanks for stopping by -

Savannah - I love that title - I hope I can make the books spicey enough to warrent it - I only have 9 pages right now

Bonnie - I have been writing - a little - I think I got three sentances done today - LOL!

Curm - glad to see you! that thing IS fun!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
glad you enjoyed it - I had a hoot with mine!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
What a hoot!!!!!!!! I emailed you mine.