LOL...I told you that there was more than one of me...mauhahaha!
You like to lurk around in Walmart...then you need to read my post that I put up after midnight! It will give you something to do while your at Wally world.
Mine kinda scared me - I eat hot dogs all the time (young kids you know)
- spend half my days in Wal-mart
**you HAVE to go to Bonnie's to read what you can DO in Wal-Mart (oh and if you don't like snakes - like ME - DO NOT click on her regulare blog - or you WILL get an eye-full)
- the torment British folk - Tsavo what do you think? LOL!
I think they did have a serial killer name generator - mabe they got mixed up - LOL
I keep forgetting to take the meds - you'd think that would be priority one - but the little mini-me can be quite distracting, "Mom I need some chocolate milk." ... "Mom I need a snack." can't wait til he's tall enough to reach everything himself - LOL
Evil Goblin: You Feast On: Snow Cones. You Lurk Around In: Closets. You Especially Like to Torment: Emo Kids.
Not bad, except for the feasting part. Hate snow cones, live for chocolate. :-D
As you already know, Dennie, I have all the results from my pseudonym blog and character name blog compiled and posted and you’re profiled there along with the other participants. This was such fun, but now I’m way behind on my blog commenting (not to mention my writing). ;-) Thanks so much for your contribution!
Somehow I don't think I have need of a Monster Profile generator... but then maybe it might give me a little more insight. And who said I was British? *g*
I'm a .com kinda person after all, not a .co.uk person... and I'd hardly call it tormenting sweet-pea... *huge smile*
You Feast On: Fried Chicken
You Lurk Around In: Candy Factories
You Especially Like to Torment: Hipsters
Well, except for the hipster part - this is actually quite accurate. *g*
You Feast On: Fried Twinkies
You Lurk Around In: Swamps
You Especially Like to Torment: Your Evil Twin
LOL...I told you that there was more than one of me...mauhahaha!
You like to lurk around in Walmart...then you need to read my post that I put up after midnight! It will give you something to do while your at Wally world.
You Feast On: Pickles
You Lurk Around In: The Backseats of Cars
You Especially Like to Torment: Cops
Ahhh....sure.
Was that a monster or serial killer generator?
- spend half my days in Wal-mart
**you HAVE to go to Bonnie's to read what you can DO in Wal-Mart (oh and if you don't like snakes - like ME - DO NOT click on her regulare blog - or you WILL get an eye-full)
- the torment British folk - Tsavo what do you think? LOL!
I think they did have a serial killer name generator - mabe they got mixed up - LOL
I lurk around Cici's Pizza when I can get out to lurk. Hmmm, that's a thought for the day! Cici's or Chili's - nah, Chili's.
yet I find time to blog - prioroities you know...
Not bad, except for the feasting part. Hate snow cones, live for chocolate. :-D
As you already know, Dennie, I have all the results from my pseudonym blog and character name blog compiled and posted and you’re profiled there along with the other participants. This was such fun, but now I’m way behind on my blog commenting (not to mention my writing). ;-) Thanks so much for your contribution!
I'm a .com kinda person after all, not a .co.uk person... and I'd hardly call it tormenting sweet-pea... *huge smile*
DDD: Emo' kids need tormenting! And lots of it!
Yeah okay that as a strectch but the headache is back - could be the 180 books I just mailed out over the last two days, huh, SJ!?!?!?!