Friday, January 27, 2006
Mirror Mirror on the Wall...
On Ballpoint Wren - she found a face recognition site to play with. You upload your pic and inexplicable they pick who - celebrity wise - you most favor in their face recogntion program.

drum roll please..........


coming in at 64% - Christina Ricci


. . . . . . . . . . . . 61% Julianna Moore


. . . . . . . . . . . . 54% Elisha Cuthbert


(Those are the photos they compared mine to, and you're nuts if you think I will post mine!)

okay for those who know me face-to-face - you may stop laughing now -

12 Comments:
Blogger Bernita said...
Hmmm... similar to the girl on your cover, you know.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
When asked you should tell everyone that 61% of people think you look like Julianna Moore. *g*

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Bernita that's funny because Spare thinks she looks like me - LOL

Eve - not too bad to be compared to, even if that's not what I look like - though I din't mind everyone thinking I do!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I tried it - and they couldn't come up with any matches! What does that mean? Sure, it was that old picture on my blog - I was prettier then - but hey - I've got to look like someone! Wait - I guess they could have come up with Nanny McPhee, so maybe I shouldn't complain?

Have fun with the edits. I know that most authors hate edits - but the first time has got to be a high - right?

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
It may be because it was a side shot or the resolution was too low - I tried a differnt photo of me and it didn't find anything either

I am just weird enough that I like to do edits - but as this is my *first* that opinion might change over time (but that is a problem I will deal with with a HUGE grin!) - LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I bet!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Oh, Eve, don't feel bad. It said I look like Whoopie Goldberg and Rick James.....Rick James is dead and Whoopie is a far left Democrat....ROFLMAO!

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Ahem... ladies, would it seem big-headed of me to say that I came up as a 59% match for George Clooney (and I swear that was the first face it brought up!).

Perhaps I should mention this fact to Miss Snark....

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Oh, and I should point out that I put an image of Jack Nicholson (as The Joker) through and it only came up with a 71% match for Nicholson... which I guess means I actually look 29% more like George Clooney than the program gave me credit for!

Geuss that's my next avatar sorted out...

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Oh... I also got a 52% for Ms Moore too!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
George Clooney eh?

...Ms Moore too ?!?! Well then we're both in good company.

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
Hey, I was 75% Drew Barrymore.