Thursday, January 19, 2006
Hidden Talent?!?!?
Your Hidden Talent
You are a great communicator. You have a real way with words. You're never at a loss to explain what you mean or how you feel. People find it easy to empathize with you, no matter what your situation. When you're up, you make everyone happy. But when you're down, everyone suffers.




Freaky-deaky indeed! (Other than the "never at a loss to explain..." - though you usualy know my mood pretty quick so I guess that is right after all!)
10 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oooh, I'll have to come back and look at this one.

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
LOL I've done this one but here's mine: You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.

*whistling and slowly backing out of the room*

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
that is TOO funny - HA!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You are both very knowledgeable and creative.
You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.
Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.
As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.


I like this!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
See Eve - freak-deaky, like I said!

Man, I think I caught your cold - the DH is going camping tomorrow then a 2 1/2 week business trip Sunday - wouldn't you know that I get sick *again* - sheesh! (and yes, I know I didn't catch your cold - my momma always blames me even if she hasn't seen me in months - LOL!)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I can't have given you my cold because I still have it! So there! Actually, I think it's a bit worse - I don't feel as bad, but the dang thing has slipped down into the lungs. Soooooo, it's mucinex for me. Yuck! BTW, we always blame the cats.

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
You have the power to persuade and influence others.
You're the type of person who can turn a whole room around.
The potential for great leadership is there, as long as you don't abuse it.
Always remember, you have a lot more power over people than you might think!

Cool!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Eve sorry - to hear it! Today I feel worse then yesterday and to make matters worse, I had to hold the 4yo through the next one up's school performance the night before and my arms ache like the dickens -

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
Hey, mine was the same as Bonnie's!!! Great minds and all. Hee hee.

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
Funny, I decided to choose another picture because I was at a toss up on it. I got the same as your friend cece up there. Hmmm...