Sunday, January 29, 2006
Hello CC
WOOHOO!!! I had one hell of a time at the CC concert! That place was jam packed with people. Wall to wall Cowboys boots and straw hats! That man can sing and shake his "badonkadonk" up on stage! My ears are still ringing!

just a couple of notes for after the show:

    1) Remember the temperature of when you went in and subtract fifteen - it was *COLD* when we came out!

    2) When driving home, you should probably pull to the side of the road to remove your boots - s'all I'm saying.

    3) Try not to rub your itchy - smoke hazed - eyes just after eating salty fries at a burger joint. OW-WIE!


oh and - if you see you fave guy in the restaurant make sure you talk to him the first time as you will probably not see him a second time - darn it all...




Side note: I think I may want to change my profession - veterinary school seems very interesting!
17 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Boots, driving - even if you were talking, I'm not sure I would want to know.

Glad you had fun!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Let's just say - I was alone in the van - my feet hurt!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
*ggggggg*

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
You take vet school, I'll take up horse training.......

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
PS I'm so stealing that pic......

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
I'm betting he's bald as a coot under that hat...

Blogger Angela's Designs said...
I was at Willie Nelson last night. Had a great time too. All kinds of people there from 8 to 88. This is the second time I heard him, this time better than last.

Blogger Sandy J said...
Glad you had so much fun! Every woman deserves a night with no husband and no kids!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Nu-uh Tsavo - take that back LOL!

*ggg* Cece!

I *heart* country music Annalee

Amen sister Sandy!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Well, at least there's no new restraining orders....are there?

That taking off the footgear while driving can be tricky. I wedged a heel under the brake petal one time. Guess what happened when I tried to stop!

Tsavo has a new icon on over at Bernita's...sit down Dennie....It's a really creapy looking CLOWN!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Tsavo he's pretty bald but you know bald men are HOT!!!!!!! and yeah he's hot w/no hat honey!

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Why thank you Cece - I happen to be one of those folically challenged males too.

It's like the old saying goes: God only made a few perfect heads, and the rest he covered with hair.

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
LOL Tsavo.......you are very welcome!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
he's not that bald - Tsavo on the other hand....

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Bonnie - did you see he changed it?!?!

I got a coke bottle stuck under the gas pedal the other day. Scared teh sh*t out of me - but I managed to get it out pretty quick - four little boys are messy! (though I will say that was mine *ggg*)

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
An aquantaince of mine (through work) was the proud owner of a late 60's Caddy. He also decided that he should like to become the proud owner of some turtles. Whilst travelling back from purchasing said turtles he had occasion to brake suddenly, which unfortunatley caused the turtles to spill from their container. With his eyes still fixed firmly on the road he continued along in his Caddy, scooping up wayward turtles as he did so. However, when next he chose to brake he found the task more difficult than previously, and so stomped on the pedal that much harder...

... well, I shall leave the rest of the details to your imagination. Suffice to say that what you think happened did happen. There's a moral here somewhere, though I'll be damned if I know what it is...

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
ew!!!!!!!!!!