Sunday, January 29, 2006
hat or no hat .....
19 Comments:
Blogger Sandy J said...
Well, now even I have to admit that is a pretty sexy pic!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I'm sorry did you say something?

*wiping chin*

Dear GOD

*shiver*

Anonymous Anonymous said...
That'll work - that'll work jus'fine and dandy. Honey, he can put his boots under my bed any time.

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
He can leave the hat AND the boots on! Yooza

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Honestly ladies... you'd think none of you had ever seen a man before!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
The man *IS* hot and that's all there is to it!


Tsavo - the new avatar ... uh ... creepy! Love it!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Tsavo.......I can't even respond to that without really really giving myself away LOL

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Re: new avatar. I realised the error of my ways after Bonnie reminded me about the whole Clowns thing so had to come up with something suitably 'me' in a short space of time... and it seems I got it right!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
the clown was a bit much - don't care for clowns (Bonnie is worse about it than me though) - but you wouldn't know that - you never read the clown attack in "my works" lol

Blogger Johnny Undercover said...
Are we supposed to be adding captions to these pics? Here's mine:

"Yessir. I'm a go out an' buy me a new hat this here high!"

Just kidding, Dennie. I love Kenny Chesney's music. Shame about him and the little missus...

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
when I stalked er ... uh ... ran into him at the burger joint back last year - he had on a baseball cap - that works too!

being a Texan you sure better be careful where you say that (and even if you weren't born here - since just because you live somewhere doesn't make you what that is - you are a Texan! I am and I was born in AK)

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Kenny........not my cuppa tea

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Oh and for grins since JU started it, here's my caption:

BABY, I'M HOME!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
LOL! Cece!

Blogger Johnny Undercover said...
Oooh, oooh! Can I post an addendum to Cece's caption?

"Baby, I'm home...Now rustle me up some vittles!"

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
no - LOL

Blogger Mark Pettus said...
Man, I feel like the boat tipped over, and I'm drowning in the estrogen ocean.

Save a horse. You know the rest.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
woman love those Cowboys.... LOL

Glad to see you blogging again!

Blogger Johnny Undercover said...
What's that got to do with CC?

Okay...Seriously...NOW I'm done with it