Saturday, January 07, 2006
Don't leave me alone...
I was home semi-alone today. Dh and 1-3 offspring had a day of Cub Scouts. That left me and mini-me here all by our lonesome.

I had to work on the TWW website. It took me several hours (six) as I had to write all the code out as our hosting site changed all their stuff and screwed up any and all formatting I previously had - sheesh! (But I am getting a raise so the new pres said. Double my current salary - twice 0 is pretty darn good ...)

anyhoo ~ around 12:30 mini-me asks for lunch - so I took a break and fixed his requested mac and cheese, this was around hour two. Later, towards the fifth hour, my hands started to shake - but I chalked it up to sitting at the computer for so long. Then an hour later, when I hit "Publish" the final time, I realized - I hadn't eaten anything.

Sheesh - You'd think after so many dern kids I would remember something as simple as feed yourself - but nope. So then I re-heated dinner from the night before (Corned Beef and potatoes - I decided to forgo the cabbage a second time) and plunked my arse (stole that word from TL) in front of the TV as Mini-me took over the computer. I watched the second half of the A & E version of Pride and Prejudice - all in all a good and productive day!


LOVE Colin Firth !

2 Comments:
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
Ah, Colin...sounds like what I do whenever I can!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
isn't he the best . . .