Monday, January 23, 2006
Can it get better...?
I got my contracts back today - WOOHOO!!

I am a *paid* author - hehehehe
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
This is so exciting!!!!!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
My kids started jumping and screaming, "yea, we're rich, we're rich." then I told them the amount of the check - their faces fell and then one, w/o mmissing a beat, says, "Can I still have it."

LOL!

I can't wait to go photo copy it tomorrow so I can put it in the folder w/ the contract

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
I'm so happy for you! That must be an awesome feeling. you should put the copy in a frame, and frame the book cover and put them on the wall of your office. Start a 'gallery'!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I already have the frames picked out... =)

Blogger Sandy J said...
Woo Hoo! So excited! Go, Dennie, Go, Dennie!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This is just too cool!!

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Heh! Kids will always make you laugh!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Thanks Bebo ~

Yeppa Bonnie - and mine excel at it!