I figured since I have spoken of it recently, I'd post the clown attack. It is part of a WIP that I lost in the computer crash.
Thanks to my wonder crit partner, Diane, I have the first four chapters that I had sent to her.
And truthfully I only lost one more chapter - so I guess it's time to get working on it.
Click on the pic to read my clown attack.
~shudder~
Clowns are CREEPY!
I have a cd writer now and swear by it. Not at it...which on occation I have been known to do to the hard drive.
I with Bonnie. Just say no--to clowns.
I honestly think it may have been a test - I was wavering whether or not I wanted to continue writing and w/ the loss of a year's worth of work (and I do mean everything), I was determined to keep going!
Now, I have a yahoogroup that I created just to store my stuff online so I have it saved 4 different places (cd/jump drive/computer/online)
I had another disc that went through the Nov of 2004 – it was intact – the disc for Dec 2004 & 2005 Jan-September blank – no clue why…