Friday, December 09, 2005
Which mythical creature resides in your soul?
Stole this from Cece who stole it from Mik

phoenix
PHOENIX

You are the phoenix! A
phoenix is a a giant, magnificent bird plumed
and wreathed in flame. The phoenix is a symbol
of healing and of peace. The phoenix is calm
and serene in all things. The phoenix also
symbolizes rebirth as this creature is reborn
from the ashes of its death during which it
enrupts into flame and disintegrates. The
phoenix can also be a symbol for faith and for
hope.


Which mythical creature resides in your soul? (11 Results + Pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla
5 Comments:
Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Can you believe I ended up being an elf?

AN ELF?

Me, all alone at the dark end of the alley you wouldn't want to walk down in the company of Arnie AND Sly...

and I'm a bleeding ELF?!?

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Well... uh... maybe it could be a good thing?

I mean the elves on Lord of the Rings had magical powers and whatnot so.... that's good right?!?!?

=)

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Right... there has to have been some kind of mistake... a re-count is required... at least make it a Dark Elf, a Drow...

: - )

Oh, I shouldn't complain. I might have ended up a fairy instead...

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
I'm a hawk!!!! That's cool, I can sweep down on unsuspecting moles and rip their little heads off. (insert maniacal laughter here!)

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
SIREN

You are a siren. A siren is an enchanting seductress that usually inhabits a remote isle in the sea. The siren's voice is beautiful and alluring. The siren's voice is irresitible to all those who hear it. Upon hearing her fatal melody the listener will either plunge to their deaths in the icy ocean waters or they will perhaps finally reach the siren. Once the siren has hold of them they have no chance. The siren represents sensuality and passion.

Who knew? Me, a seductress. Yikes. Well, maybe that will be good for my writing?