Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Uh - hahahaha



You are





This is, uh - weird. I'm, uh, speechless - for once . . . .
5 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Yikes! you made me shoot coffee out my nose!

I couldn't answer it! I wasn't wearing any at the time!

Don't go there!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
OMG - I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!!!=)

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
No! no! No! See...good example of how things get....Snort...oh never mind.....tehe tehe

I was in my nightgown when I read it! Snort, snort, chortle (that's M.C.'s favorite line)....oh geez...not the nightgown...the snort and chortle!

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
Funny that... I put None as my answer and got time o' the month too!

(Well, it's all to do with the overalls that go with the hockey mask...)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
No more Bonnie - ... stop ... my eyes. . . LOL!

T - there's an image {grimace at the wedgie}