Friday, December 23, 2005
There's nothing like...
...a holiday barfing contest.

Spare and Mini-me participated earlier in the week and decided to sit this one out.
Heir and Spare + 1 have been in the race today. Almost neck and neck. Or tummy and tummy. I think Heir is winning the endurance portion of the race, but Spare + 1 is in for longevity (as he started his leg of the race late Tuesday/early Wednesday).

Mom is watching from the stands but almost assuredly will eventually participate as she, I mean I, am misserable just writing this :-( Dad is making it a true spectator sport and watching with hand over mouth and a can of disinfectant.

It wouldn't be Christmas in the McD house if the grems weren't as big a part of the celebration as the gift wrap and tinsel.

Merry Christmas - may you be healthy, weathly and above all healthy - did I say that already? It's a big one in my house!
2 Comments:
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
Oh, the weather outside is frightful but our race is worse than delightful and we've got no place to go...except the white porcelin bowl...

Sorry. Hope you all feel better soon.

Um, Merry Christmas?

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
LOL! Thanks, hun!