Friday, December 23, 2005
Tagged again - so soon?!?!?!
Dear dear Sandy tagged me for - five weird random things about me - Oh geez - should I, could I tell?

1) I have three brothers a whole (27), step (21) and a half (14) - not weird, maybe a little random, but fun for conversation. "No this isn't my son, he's my brother."

2) I am completely freaked out by spiders - nope don't like 'em one itsy bit.

3) I cut and color my own hair - oops that's not so secretive, but to hear my friends who have hair dressers, quite weird! (can be distressing when I mess it up but...)

4) I made the soft ball team in sixth grade and quit when one of the boys tried to cop a feel after I stopped the ball with my chest - okay so I don't do competition and that was probably why I really quit but it sounds much less weinnie that way - and it did happen - I almost fell for it...

5) I have freckles, which I have mentioned before, but on my left (I had to look, couldn't remember) arm I have a patch about 2 iches square that has hundreds in that one spot

. . . . and let's all play along. I didn't tag anyone last time so {muah muah...} I choose . . . .

1 ~ Bonnie C
2 ~ M.C.
3 ~ Bonnie W

come on girls - let's play - haha!
9 Comments:
Blogger Sandy J said...
I had a similar experience playing football with a bunch of guys. They wanted me to play center. You know, where the guy puts his hands between your legs so you can hike the ball to him. I wasn't no dummy though, it only took me the first quarter to figure it out, LOL!!!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
LOL! sandy - I had my shirt halfway open before I realized what he was up to - I was 12 for goodness sake...

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Oh,no you don't! May a spider of epic Achnaphobia proportions nest itself in your newly colored hair!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

(I still haven't seen the back yet.)

I've got a post for ya!(insert maniacal laughter here)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Santa's gonna' put coal in your stocking....try walking around on that!

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
I'm it again! Okay, I'll play...I'll post it later tonight.

Merry Christmas silly girl!

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
Okay freckles...I've done my tag.

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Wah! I think Blogger ate my comment! Let's see if it will take this one. Maybe all comments are being moderated?

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Okay, either I imagined posting my list, or I posted it on SOMEONE ELSE'S site or something, or Blogger saw me coming and licked its chops. I hate Blogger!

Okay. So what did I write this morning? Something about me preferring to do tags in comments sections, where it's safer, like in somebody's house over coffee. So pass the java, Dennie.

Five Random Things About Me. I am:

1. a habitual list maker.

2. a TV-holic, but then, so is Hubby. That's why we don't have cable.

3. a self-improvement book junkie.

4. a fiend for video games, which is why I won't play them

5. as you can see, easily addicted.