Kids are feeling better - dog yackes all over carpet - gags three children - Film, not at eleven, will be destroyed for those of weak stomach.
Note to anyone who cares - when asked a direct question please answer yes or no.
Example: "did you stick an entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet?"
Answer: "My stomach hurt. I was in here for a while. I had to go."
Repeat: "DID YOU STICK AN ENTIRE ROLL OF TOILET PAPER IN THE TOILET?"
Answer: "yes." - plungertime
another child pretty much at the same time
Question: "Did you run into the wall?" after loud bang that echoed through the house.
Answer: "I'm looking at my Yu-Gi-Oh cards, mom."
Repeat: you get the picture
Answer: "Yes."
oh and that is all I care to write about on the subject at this time - there is more. So much more =)
maybe it's a male thing?!?!?!
"Evan! Are you swinging your sword around?"
"No...I broke an ornament,Mom...I'm sorry."
"I've told you no sword fighting in the house!"
"But I'm on my horse Mom...I wasn't swinging the sword!"
"How did the ornament break then?"
Keegan answers (older son just waiting to get younger son into trouble), "He was swinging the horse!"
It is one of those sticks with a horse head on it.
(My son is 35 and lives all the way down in Florida...I'm in NY)
Bonnie - My kids have been hone since Friday the 16th at 1pm - that's a long time sick or no =)