Took the sprites to see Narnia (nasty cold and all - I REEEEAAALLLYYYY wanted to see the movie).
I want to go back late and see it when the theater isn't filled with kids smacking gum - those would be mine - and chomping on popcprn - the eight in front of us - and playing with coinage - still not mine. But I also want to see Pride and Prejudice again - what to do what to do...

You have to understand. I seldom see movies in the theater. Star Wars of course - I do have priorities. But almost never see anything else. And those were both moives I HAD to see on the big screen. I am all warm and squishy inside and it's not just the fever. =)

AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
Dont' forget my birthday in APRIL - hehehe
I love the A & E version too! Collin Firth is the best Mr. Darcy. The one in the new movie is really good too, but when I found out he is 2 or 3 years younger than myself the shine faded some!
It's just a pity that I can't watch films at the cinema without having to put up other people! Damn it all, I want the cinema all to myself... okay, maybe one or two of my friends, and that lovely young lady from work who keeps flirting with me, and... Oi! Quiet at the back... Don't make me shine my torch at you...
; )
I did shoosh those kids once and they quieted for about a minute - even my brood kept pretty well quieted - though I did have to switch seats a time or two to get 3 and 4 apart.
But as someone with oh so fond memories of the book and the cartoon in '79 I believe (though I didn't see it 'til later like 81 or 2 but that's neither her nor there...) and shh... I bought it for myself for Christmas. Found it for 8 bucks at Wal-mart!
ah to be rich w/ a private theater - when I sell this dmn book! and then the next 7! (and probably have to come up w/ a bunch more) but a girls' gotta dream...
As for being nostalgic: I think I may actually have seen the animated version at the cinema. However, I distinctly remember that my Mum took me to see the animated The Lord of The Rings! I've never asked her why, but the Balrog has stayed with me ever since.
I remember the Lord of the Rings cartoon - At least I think I do. I saw something like it in school.
You changed the pic - haha!