Thursday, December 22, 2005
I'm laughing...

Just today we received a Christmas card from Spare + 1 's teacher and the child was so excited until I opened the card and found ... drum roll please... his spelling list for next month. LOL! that's multi tasking for you!
7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOL! I need to discover this teacher's secret.

Blogger Tsavo Leone said...
It seems to me, reading between the lines, that the Clan McDonald are all beginning to feel a teensy-weensy bit better!

Dennie, don't ever worry about Heir-To-The-Throne (or his siblings) growing up. Us guys never do! I'm **yrs old and I'm still calling my folks up at least once a year for a loan or hand-out of some kind... and I'm the tallest, slimmest and heaviest member of my immediate family (but not the baldest... Hi Dad!). I tend to emphasise those three points too!

Now, quite slouching! It'll teach 'em bad habits!

Anyway, the kids will only be 'grown up' when Heir starts telling you to stop wearing those plunging v-neck tops 'because your his Mom' (and Mom's don't wear stuff like that!).

: )

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
Oh, that is just not right!

Blogger Caroline Clemmons said...
I think his teacher needs to lighten up. What's vacation for, for heaven's sake? Give the kid a break!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
That's just not right!

I hope that the card at least said Merry Christmas!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I cannot stop laughing about the spelling list - too funny and so like her though she is the sweetest teacht I think any of the biys have had to date and we've been lucky w/ great teachers so that's saying alot!

T-man - if I wear a sleevless shirt the boys freak out - so um that's not a good marker to go by =)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Caroline (great to see you, hun! - been a while) and M.C. you should have seen his face I mean too too funny!