Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I have not forsaken Chris but . . . BO ROCKS!!!!
I got the Bo Bice CD for Christmas - LOVE IT!



It is so great though I could not get it to work in my van - it's the dual disc and best as can be figured it is too thick for the van CD player. But it works in the house - and how! Did I mention I love it?



I am an admitted American Idol junkie (I guess this is the time of the year for me to confess all my foibles, phobias and follies). I have Clay Aiken's CD too - I can see a few people cringe but don't tsk at my choice of music please. =) And I plan to get Carrie's soon - b-day coming in a few short months - hint hint . . .

But I want to reiterate how great Bo's CD is!! OMG!

2 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Ohhh....Bo gives me goosies :-0!!!

He's been on the Ellen show and the CBS morning show in the last week or so.

I'm an Idol junkie too! He was definitely my favorite, but I'm glad that he didn't win because he wound up with the same success and only half the pressure.

But I must tell you....he got married to his girlfriend and I think, she's either pregnant or she had the baby...Duh...it's got to be one or the other. I just don't know which!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
He dedicated/thanked his wife and son Aiden on the album cover.

I LOVE IT!! (did I mention that?!?)