Oh, and if you're really ill (as in 'not well at all', rather than 'is she faking it?') then I hope Heir-To-The-Throne and the rest of Clan McDonald are pulling their weight so Mommy can rest, recover, and do the editing she needs to do!
The kida actually, are all sick too. But today is the last day before Christmas break and their parties at school. Tomoorw we'll all be bundled on the couches with gaterade and wet clothes on our head. - We tend to always get sick as a family! We love to share.
If it's any consolation all of my family have been laid low with the exact same bug of late, which is great considering we're spread out over four hundred miles! Damn, but those bugs can travel! So the Big-Bad-Bald-Bearded one (that'll be me then) says "Get well soon!" to all o' y'all, and hopes that the spell-checker doesn't come down with it too!
I hope you feel better girl. Right now it's going around my family and my daughter has it. I'm a lysol spraying fool right about now. Feel better soon.
Diane! I lysoled my sleeve the other day when one of the kids sneezed on me - it obviously didn't work. I am a week away from being ready to critique again - thanks for being so patient!
I've started keeping sanitizer in the console of my Jeep. Lately it seems like everyone I meet sneezes right before they shake hands with me.
Dennie, Christmas is a great time to buy fresh oranges. Eat them like a fiend. I'm not sure if they have any medicinal quality, but they're damned sure good.
Have you seen this? His sign caused lots of controversy!
"I love small children... I just can't eat a whole one in a single sitting."
It doesn't help that I got up at 5:30 thi smorning to make cookies (while trying not to breath on them) for mini-me's class party.
When they get home from school I will crack that whip and me 'em all do as I say! =)
And I am gonna edit as soon as I stop w/ the emails - can I procrastinate or what!?!?
oh and Tsavo - love the shirt! HA!
apparently editing might not be good now since I can seem to spell - oh that's what spell check is for =)
Gargle with Listerine, like every half hour. Vick'sVapoRub....that'll help unstuff ya'. It will keep the family away too:-)
made me snort - not good when all snotty - ew! =)
I have edited 10 chapters - working my fingers bloody - almost quiter literally - damn this cold weather!
Dennie, Christmas is a great time to buy fresh oranges. Eat them like a fiend. I'm not sure if they have any medicinal quality, but they're damned sure good.
And I have sanatizer all over the hosue but the boys tend not to want to use it - what to do!?!?
»