Wednesday, December 21, 2005
A gum thief on the loose...
I am sitting at my computer trying like the dickens to edit and as I try to come up with a pithy way to edit out my 436 "yada, yada," she remarked... at this point in the story Chapter 16 of 35 ... I notice ten - I counted - gum wrappers everywhere. Scattered on the desk on the tray next to the desk and on the floor. I looked in my droom to find it empty - gone - zilch - zero.

Well I'll be darned.

Mini-me has struck again. That little brat has taken every single piece of gum from my drawer. I just refilled it this morning. Then he has the nerve to come up to me and ask for more. Puh-leeze! I need to find a better place for it, but when I am writing I tend to forget where I put stuff so I make it as easy as possible - the gum is in the one and only desk drawer.