Monday, December 05, 2005
Freaky
In a Past Life...

You Were: A Brave Alchemist.

Where You Lived: Texas.

How You Died: The Plague.





I am so always sick - hmm - past life regression? I so got to Texas as soon as I could (age one from Alaska - of course, my mother is from here so that's not so far a stretch.) Definition Alchemist: one who studies or practices Alchemy. Alchemy: a power or process of transforming something common into something special. Oh that is soooo me, right, huh?!?!?! I am certainly BRAVE - when it comes to some things!

Update - two minutes later --

However, I am pretty sure that it is referring to the definition that alchemy was medieval science aiming to achieve universal cure for disease. - Man do I always have to burst my own bubble?
1 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
I was a brave cannibal, living in Ireland and I died of typhoid fever..ROFLMAO