Friday, December 30, 2005
Could be...



You Are Somewhat Machiavellian



You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...

But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.

You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.

You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!


This one is close enough to me that it's scary - and why I keep playing the Blogthing game!
(plus it's wacky fun!)
5 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
I'm first....ha, ha nani nani bubu!

You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...
But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.
You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.
You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
You Are Somewhat Machiavellian

You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...
But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.
You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.
You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!


This is getting repetitive, no?

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
hmm - usually I check that out and make sure they have different answers - sorry 'bout that!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
That's too funny!!!

I just realized they all came out the same!!! ROFLOL!!!!

Blogger Bernita said...
Poor old Mach - he was a realist, not the immoral demon so many describe him.
"Somewhat" applies to me too.