So I admitted my adiction to grocery shopping. I might as well come clean about another. I blog hop. A LOT
I have a nice little list of blogs that I read regularly - look to the right of this. Some of those are people I already knew or they are people I "met," if you will, through another blog - sorta a friend of a friend ...
Dennie waves to the many nice new friends: Bonnie, M.C., Bonnie (no I am not repeating myself there are two), Tsavo, Bernita, Mark and a few others that I visit often online.But I have to admit, I have, many a time, pushed the "next Blog" button up at the top of the screen. I have commented once or twice on those blogs - usually anonymously - but I usually can't find them again if I wanted to. (well, yeah there is the history button on your computer that you can look at where you've been, but often the title of the blog that you saw doesn't match the actual address - this one doesn't - so I would still have to go all through those. if I want to find it again and it is time consuming ... Anyhoo... )
I spend one hour (so thinking about it - maybe this is a bit of a stretch or rather
understatement - but like my natural hair color and weight - I'll never tell the truth) - that's all I will allow in the morn - to Blog-hop and check e-mail. But I pop in time after time as a check up. I am one of those people that hates to miss a thing - that's why I often spend hours watching the news - but I try to curb that. But the obsession de jour is Blog hopping. I can't help it.
DH thinks there is something wrong with me - well yeah, but that ain't it and aren't you so nice for saying so!
Just call me the word voyeur...
Please tell me I am not alone. That other people push "next Blog". That I alone am not the only one that will get on the computer the moment you wake to see if someone posted on your blog or one of your Blog buddies has a new joke, ditty, photo of what their pooch pilfered or the next installment of their serial. (Or best yet - a recipe - woohoo!)
I just want to read and be read. Is that so wrong? Is that a reason to be mocked by your family members - you know you mocked me dear one don't pretend that you didn't! =) I will not be blog deprived. I will not!
Wheshew - glad I got that off my chest.
;-)
Tsavo - I think I check morning noon and night quite literally - but what else am I gonna do clean!?!?!
Annalee - so glad to hear from you again ~ I think all of the blogs in my "list" are writers but I have some bookmarked that aren't
. . . just too much fun!
not that anyone ever checks out my poetry blog - poor thing - I visit it once a day just so I have a viewer per day - and now that I write that - it sounds really sad =)
You will never get time to write now! Bad Dennie, bad....poor little heir and little spare heir..sniff, sniff...they're going to suffer for lack of a front of a mother (all they see is your back at the terminal....sniff, sniff!
My kids ... don't get me started - I was beat two days in a row playing Uno attacks - and they laugh when I dance in front of them and when I sing - you'd think I was strangling Pikachu...